Find support for creative projects
The Regional Business Partner Network provides direct support and advice to local small businesses. This includes funding for businesses to engage with specialist advisors in areas such as HR, health and wellbeing, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, strategy and digital capability.Register Your BusinessContact our team today
There's a lot of support available to businesses right now, and we want to make it easier for Whanganui business owners to find and access the resources they need. We've put together this free, online tool to point you in the right direction.
The Creative Communities Scheme is a partnership between Whanganui District Council and Creative New Zealand to promote local arts projects. This funding is administrated within the Whanganui District by Whanganui & Partners.
Application Dates for Round 1 2020/21
Open: Wednesday, 26th August 2020
Close: 12 noon Thursday, 1st October 2020
For projects that take place between 1st November 2020 and 1st November 2021
These are available in several languages so you can easily find out more about what the scheme funds.
All applications must be made on the official form which can be downloaded below or if you need a hard copy these will be available at Whanganui & Partners - 179 St Hill Street.
Please read and use the application guide when completing your application. It will help you to apply for CCS funding and to complete the application form.
• All applications must be made on the official form available as a Word document and as a PDF.
• Print off and use the PDF version for handwritten applications
• Instructions on how to complete the application form as a Word document are contained within the document
The following organisations and individuals received funding in Round 2 2019/20:
• Supporting Artists Through Residencies Trust -$4500 for Sculpture 1 Victoria Ave
• Whanganui Resource Recovery Centre Trust - $2250 for Repurposed Art
• Little Dog Barking Theatre - $1710 for Turn on the Light Tours
• Campbell Wylie - $950 for First Solo Exhibition
• Brass Whanganui Inc - $3100 for Sound Canvas
• Milly Mitchell-Anyon - $1250 for Correspondence
• Sue Cooke - Artist - $1700 for Self-Drive Arts Trail Guide
• Eyegum Music Collective - $2560 for Welcome to Nowhere Festival
• Whanganui Learning Centre Trust - $2179.17 for Bubble Kōrero – Stories from my Bubble
• Marie White - $875 for Stanford House Exhibition
For more information please contact the Whanganui & Partners Community Arts Coordinator at Anique.Jayasinghe@whanganuiandpartners.nz
Any questions? Get in touch with Emma Bugden, our Strategic Lead - Creative Industries & Arts.
Get in touch with us.